Monday, January 02, 2006

Spinning Pictures!

Pictures as I promised!

This is the brown Jacob roving I was talking about. See the supreme lumpiness? That is the work of a new spinner. I really like how it looks, but I dont have much of it. 24 yards I think. *sigh*



Here is my second attempt with natural Corriedale Cross which is fantastic to spin. it drafts really easy but then again, it might also be because I improved vast amounts. You see how everything is more even? IMPROVEMENT! *applauses* I worked on this one after re-reading instructions and sleeping on it. I can't wait to ply it. I'm not sure if I should Andean ply it cuz I dont know if it'll all fit on my hand! Eep!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The corridale is Beautiful! Katherine - a fellow beinner!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home