Monday, November 14, 2005

New Yarn and FOs!



I was greeted at the front door with two packages. Hurray for yarn! I went to a Jo Anns that I didnt know was in the area. Oh my goodness that place look like a tornado tore through it. I bought a super cute measuring tape sheep.
I also bought some stuffing and supplies (yarn needle and stitch markers)



Aaand, the moment you've been waiting for! Mittens and Socks! I made the mittens with wool I got from ebay, the colors on the listing was Sonoma, but I like calling it Dusky Rainbow. The socks are from Paton's sock yarn that I bought ages ago. I hope I'll make lots more socks. The first one came out a little loose, but the second one was tighter. The same number of cast on stitches, but with the more experience of knitting dpns, it turned out much better the second time around.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Nice knitting. I love knitting... got lots of patterns, let me know if you want something special.

see my blog
deborahjane.blogspot.com

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home