Thursday, November 03, 2005

New Ebay Yarn!

I won two auctions today! First time getting yarn on Ebay, I hope I won't be disappointed.

One is a brown/yellow combination called Tiger's Eye. I really like it, though the picture on the auction looks bad. It's bulky weight. I'm planning to make a scarf or hat out of it. I'm still looking for the bright springy flowerful colored varigated yarn to make into "My-so-called Scarf"

The other is called Sonoma, although I dont think that describes the colors. Then again, I'm not even sure what the colors Sonoma would be. Either way, I liked it, I bought it! Worsted weight. I'm thinking wristwarmers and complementary hat!

I think sometime I should write down all the projects I want to make.

Hey! how about right now, since I have a few minutes before I have to jet off to class.

-Earthy colored bulky weight scarf in ________ pattern (help!)
- Lacey and not fuzzy scarf/shawl in emerald for my grandma! (gota find a pattern =/)
I have two grandmas! What should I make for the other? hmmm...
-Wristwarmers with something for the thumb. Need to buy dpns
-Socks to use the Paton's Kroy Sock yarn! Eep! I wanna find a easier dummy-er sock pattern.
-Cabled Hat to match Sam's Irish Hiking Scarf. Gota find that left over yarn.
-The turtleneck shurg from Scarf Style. Need to buy that book. *puts it on birthday wishlist*
-a BIG project, like a sweater, or a cardigan, or a pullover, or tank top!

Sooo much more! I need to make a list and get working!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home