Monday, February 13, 2006

Embossed Leaves sock - just one!

Hey all! I haven't updated in a while. Busy with school and day dreaming of suddenly coming into a lot of cash so I can drop everything and devote my days and nights to spinning, dyeing and knitting.

Anyway, I did a crashknit for a friend's bridal shower. I didnt even think about buying a present for her. I made two dishclothes using the Wheatfield pattern found on dishcloth boutique. They turned out really well. When she opened my present all the ladies at the party were like "ooo...ahh...amazing!" Even the grandmother asked me to knit her some. I think I will. It didn't take that long, about 4 hours.

Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of it so you guys will have to use your imaginations.

Right now I'm working on Embossed Leaves Socks from IK Knits Winter. Its turning out sooo beautifully. I finished one sock and working on the second. When I'm done, I'll definitely post pictures of me prancing around in them :D

I put a few more listings on Etsy this weekend. Go check it out! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home