Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yarn! *rawr*





You see this? I know you want this!

What you see here is...
2 skeins of Daffodil
2 skeins of Hydrangea
FOUR skeins of Star Gazer Lily (This colorway caught my eye... and then well, I looked around some more and that's why I have this huge sock stash now!)
2 skeins of Zinnia (didn't turn out quite as nice as I would have liked)
2 skeins of Gladious (was iffy when I bought it, but now that I have it in my hands, I. LOVE. IT.)
2 skeins of Fawn (to make Embossed Leaves Lace Socks Mk II)

I'm SOOO happy excited! :D I'm gonna finish my Jaywalkers quickly now so I can knit my next SEVEN pairs of socks! Here's where I am on those... almost done with sock one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Sweet sock yarn SCORE!! Makes me want to buy sock yarn :).

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home